Privacy and Cookies Policy
Privacy and Cookies Policy
What data do we collect?
While selling training services (e-commerce), DIY Websites on behalf of IceWolf Technology might collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (first name, last name, business email address, or phone number).
- Company data (company name, company web site, company size, industry, fiscal data).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide DIY Websites with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
DIY Websites collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Let you be part of the preview program of the tools that we create.
How do we store your data?
DIY Websites securely stores your data on the cloud, using Amazon Web Services storage. The data is encrypted (in transit and at rest) to ensure maximum security.
DIY Websites will keep all your data for up to 5 (five) years. Once this period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from the cloud storage.
DIY Websites would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop DIY Websites from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
DIY Websites would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You can request DIY Websites for copies of your data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that DIY Websites corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request DIY Websites to complete the information you think is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that DIY Websites erases your data under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that DIY Websites restrict your data's processing under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to DIY Websites's processing of your data under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that DIY Websites transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using this form.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Giving you a personalized navigation experience on our website.
Learn more about the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies. However, our website uses:
- Functionality – DIY Websites uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include your language and location. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – DIY Websites uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and IP address. DIY Websites sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. When you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your website's browsing patterns.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You can opt out from third party cookies on this site. Opting out from 3rd party cookies will have negative effect on your experience on the website and some parts of the site will not function properly.
How our Book a meeting website component uses your data
The calendar booking component integrates with Zoom so we are able to organize virtual Zoom video conference meeting. We might share the name and email submitted by you in the booking with Zoom. When using the booking component to book a meeting with us Zoom Privacy Statement applies.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Please contact us using this form.